Bulk Signing is currently in beta, and access to this feature is only available on request for members of our Enterprise plan.
Bulk Signing allows you to send copies of a document to a list of recipients for signature in a single go, which means signature requests can be sent to 20 or 200 people in the same time that it takes to send a single signature request! Each of the recipients in the list would receive their own copy of the document to sign, constituting a separate signature agreement between the sender and that recipient
How to send a Bulk Signing Request:
Note: To create a Bulk Signing request, you will need a template with a single recipient. Learn about creating templates in this user guide article.
1. From the Nitro Sign homepage, select ‘My Templates’ from the left menu
2. You will be brought to the MyTemplatespage, where you'll find all of your saved templates.
3. Create a new template by selecting the document and adding fields for the required bulk signing recipient. Ensure that only a single recipient is added to the template
Alternatively, you can skip this step and start from a previously created single recipient template.
4. With the template open, navigate to the Home section in the top ribbon, and select Use Template
5. Click on the recipient in the ‘Signers’ menu on the left.
6. In the dialog that opens, select ‘Send a Bulk request’
7. Next, enter the list of emails for the Bulk Signing request and click Continue. Recipients (up to a max of 250 per request) can be entered by typing in the field or by copy-pasting from a .csv column or an expanded email distribution list.
Any duplicates or incorrect emails will be highlighted, and need to be corrected before proceeding
8. Review the recipients added by expanding the View all section below the recipients on the ‘Signers’ menu, make corrections if any, and click Continue on the bottom left
9. Update the subject or body content of the email message if desired once ready and click Request Signature
10. All the individual signature requests within the Bulk Signing request will now be available in the My Documents section.